Friday, May 18, 2007

Garage Sale Finds

I hit a few more garage sales today and I did pretty good! I got Reygann another bathing suit, 1 pair of jeans, an overall shorts, and 2 pairs of jean capris (that are just a bit too long). Kylie also fits into the overall shorts, and the capris are a better fit on her (so those are both pulling double duty), Kylie also got a cute hot pink w/embroidered flowers lounging around the house outfit (pants and hoodie), and a pair of adorable army green capris (that double as pants for Reygann) and coordinating sweater (that's too big for Reygann), there are also pink polka dot bermuda shorts (she totally looks like a golfer in them!) and a pair of embroidered jeans, not bad! Brody got a pair of jeans and 2 pairs of cords, swim trunks, 3 tank top romper outfits, a short sleeve romper outfit, and 2 polo type ones! Man I am good! No bike or bike trailer/stroller yet... there was a double jogger though. The lady wanted $50 for the jogger and it had a fixed wheel so I passed on it (I want one where the front wheel swivels... makes it much easier!) So keep your eyes out for those still please!

No comments: