Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bunco

Saturday night was bunco night I brought my new camera and tested it out.

Joan proudly showing off the bunco dice

Marlana making her sexy face :0)

Our yummy dessert!

Some of the girls hanging out outside

Whatcha got Jody?

Jody and Joan showing off

I took these next few outside of ''rib mans" house in the dark. Not too bad for not being able to see.



Uh-oh, they are getting silly...




Jody is getting jumpy and is about to run back to Marlanas house...

Where's Jody

...There she is


8 comments:

jodes said...

Whatcha got Jody? I GOT BOOBS!!!

Love the comments Jules.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

ooh, ooh, I have dice boob! Only if you didn't know that you'd just think I had funny shaped boobs! =0

jodes said...

You do, but wasn't the dice on the other side. ;o)

Speaking of which, I walked in on Julie complimenting Marlana on her perkiness. I felt the need to back out of the room quickly and quietly.

. said...

Ok Jody it wasn't like I walked in and said 'Nice Rack Marlana'! Somehow we were on the subject of boobs ...blah blah blah, mine are big but they aren't that spectatular anymore blah blah blah, Marlana still has game. Boobs aren't just about size, it's quality too!

jodes said...

LOLOL!!! Julie you kill me.

Michelle said...

Love the pictures and the comments! you are are so cute...who says you can't be a mom and hot too!

Anonymous said...

Oh those kids knock all the shape out of you. !! Looks like a fun Bunco to be had by all! Sorry I missed it. Joan your hair looks cute down.

Unknown said...

marlana definately has boobs....jon said once (before he and i were dating) that her boobs walked in a room 5 minutes before she did.