Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brody's Hair Cut

Here are the last pictures of my baby boy with baby hair... sniff, sniff...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Showing of his new big boy haircut (sniff, sniff)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Vid! <a href=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It looks like Kylie approves of the new do!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think Brody thinks Kylie is stealing his limelight!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A little blurry, but cute still.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some of my poor baby's hair! (Sniff, sniff)

7 comments:

. said...

Ok, I don't need any comments on the scissors. He picked up and sat still... you gotta take the picture when you can! Plus daddy was right there, so there were no worries about him hurting himself. So I don't want to hear about it! :0)

Michelle said...

Hey Julie,
I can't see the pictures..weird..but I'm sad for you :) I won't let anyone touch Caleb's head until he's 1!

. said...

That's weird! Are they just not opening? If so you can right click and select show picture... they might take a while to load if you have a dial up (like I do) they are pretty big! I didn't want to cut his hair yet, but he was looking pretty shaggy, and it wasn't cute shaggy anymore. And I cut it myslef so I could make sure it didn't get too short!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

It looks nice!
What kind of camera do you have, Julie? The pics always look so nice and clear, especially close-ups. Im dreaming of a nice camera, so Im asking around! :)

. said...

It's a panasonic (I think) I don't like it. I'll sell it to ya if Deric lets me! :0) I' dreaming of the cannon rebel digital! DROOL!! Seriously, it's yours (permission pending)!

Anonymous said...

Did you know Brody is chewing on Scissors in that one picture. HAHA Just kidding. Love how you were the first to post a comment to your blog. He is adorable as always. And the hair cut is so cute.
Just to add your blog for some reason crashes my computer so I can't check it all the time. It is only yours and very sad.

. said...

That stinks that I crash your computer, sorry! Has it always been like that or just since I started putting up the huge pictures?