Thursday, May 17, 2007

A few things...

Kylie went to the Dr for her 4 year check up last week, of course she is doing great. I weighed and measured all the kids while I was there and I am annoyed that I can't find the paper I wrote it on! Aruughhh! As far as I can remember Kylie is 33#, Reygann is 27#, and Brody is almost 21#! Hee-hee! Brody is going to pass them up soon! Their lengths were fairly close too, something along the line of 37", 34", and 28" (I think) I have a few pictures I am trying to post from the last week or two, (pre-haircut) so if Brody's hair is longer in the pictures it's because I finally got them to post. I'm taking Kylie to school for the first time tomorrow. She is VERY excited! I hit a few garage sales today, yippie! I'm looking for a bike, a pull behind bike trailer that fits 2 kids and that converts into a stroller, a double jogging stroller, and the home connections baby monitor by safety first (it has 3 recievers so you can monitor 3 rooms at the same time, and it has 2 parent ends)... so keep your eyes open for me!!

No comments: