Tuesday, May 08, 2007

House Update

I had Deric put our swings up on a rafter in the house and brought the girls bikes in so we could have somewhere to play. They had a great time swinging in the house and I had a hard time getting a clear picture!


I entertained the girls and Daddy got some ductwork done.



Brody woke up and joined in the fun. (Notice he was wearing his tools jammies!)


Reygann was curious about the ducts... Kylie wanted in on it too.


Brody LOVES the swing! I love that he is holding on upside down. I think he could have stayed in there all day... (he practically did!)






Kylie found some 2x4's and pretended it was a balance beam, and did a really good job getting across. Reygann had a harder time at it...







The girls took turns pushing Brody, what great helpers!





...They did a little coloring too...



The electrical upstairs is almost done...


Brody is still in the swing... and still happy!

6 comments:

jodes said...

Very impressive. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. I love Brody's middle swing picture (just the face). By the way, i like Deric's newest tattoo.

Unknown said...

it's great that things are moving along so well

b.e.c. said...

yay! progress is always a fun thing, isn't it?? doesn't it make you feel good?

Anonymous said...

You have just reconfirmed that you Wilson's have way to much fun in life. I love Deric's tattoo. We did that to Cody once all over his back with permanent marker yea he sported Proberty of Bethany for about 2 days.

Michelle said...

Looks like more fun at the Wilson house! Great job too!

Brooke said...

Makes me want to go play in a construction site!
I love the price tag on the swing!