Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V Day

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Did anyone do anything special for their sweetie? I made Deric a heart shaped sandwich for his lunch... but when I cut out the heart there wasn't much sandwich left so I bagged up all the parts I cut off too and he didn't see the sandwich behind the bag of cut offs and left with no lunch! When I asked him why he left his lunch at home he was like 'the bag of ripped up sandwich, that's my lunch? I thought the girls got into the fridge!' I told him what I did, maybe next time I'll think it through more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is kinda funny about the sandwich. I did nothing he is out of town and working Midnights so I stay clear of him. He did send me a text saying happy valentine's day and that had to take him awhile since that is a long word to text.

jodes said...

awwww.... that's cute.

Unknown said...

it took my hubby until 5:30pm and after i said it to him for him to tell me