Monday, February 26, 2007

Exersaucer


We borrowed an exersaucer from Joan and tried Brody out in it... it was really cute, he wasn't sure what to think and went through a range of emotions before deciding that he was cool with it! The girls love it too they are constantly holding on to it walking in circles singing the Hokey Pokey song and trying to drag it around the room! I keep reminding them that they can't do that when he is in there or they might make him sick!! It's nice for me that I have somewhere new I can entertain him for a bit while I try to get stuff done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we loved ours. It was quite entertaining for about 5 minutes for Emmalee.
Hope the girls don't make him sick.

. said...

You should put her in it now.. maybe it will keep her out of trouble! Everytime I want to do something with Brody I have to either find the toys because the girls ran off with them or kick them out of them! The grass is always greener... when they are little they want out, and when they are bigger they want in!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Love his BIG eyes! I'm glad he likes it, hopefully he'll be a Harrison and be content in it for a good long time. Try baby Einstein while he's in it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I could only imagine if I tried to put Emmalee in it now I am going to do the running leash for her down the middle of the house hehehe.