Friday, February 09, 2007

The Survey Says...

So I have never filled out one of those survey thingies.. but often when I read them I think about that my answer would be and this one made me giggle...

Q. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?
A. None, Brody is my alarm clock and as much as I would have liked to 'snooze' him today it just wasn't working!

I don't know, maybe it isn't funny... but after being up in the middle of the night with a screaming (I mean SCREAMING) child it seems funny to me. (I don't know what his problem was he was really screaming, he NEVER does that... sometimes he cries but this was to the point that I thought my ears were going to bleed! He was finally calming down (after 15 min) but if he kept it up I was going to find something to shove in my ears because it was physically hurting!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny.