Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nothing New

So there was no work done Saturday... with the 'big storm' coming there wasn't enough time to take the tarp off build the roof and get it suitable for snow and stuff. Deric got all the rafters cut and stuff like that so this Saturday all they (should) have to do is put it all together. I was brave and went upstairs again and this time there was only Deric to help me out. I did really well (good? well? I can never remember which one is the correct one!).. oh well. I did get a little nervous climbing back on the ladder to go down, I think Deric let go of the ladder as I was swinging on to it and I freaked out and shouted out to hold on to the dang ladder (he was showing me that it was safe and it wasn't going to move... I really didn't care, I wanted him holding on to the ladder!!) Anyways... this is upstairs looking down where the stairs are... otherwise known as where you will fall if you crash the ladder. It actually doesn't look to bad here.. maybe I should get another picture where you can see the other ladder too? Or better yet a bit of the floor so you know where that is... at the bottom of the picture you can see part of the wall/floor of the main level and the ladder you see on the right is in the basement.

7 comments:

jodes said...

no, it looks pretty bad to me!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

What I'm wondering is... did you really say "dang" or something else! Ha ha! =p

Anonymous said...

Joan thanks for asking I was wondering. Looks bad down right scarry. I would have been saying something else.

Unknown said...

i was wondering too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodes said...

LOL!! I was wondering the same thing. I can't believe we were all thinking the same thing when we read it. LOL! Fess up Jules.

. said...

Do you people think I am some kind of potty mouth?! :0) I honestly said dang... I think I said hold on to the dang ladder two times, the second time had a little more force behind it!