Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Uh-Oh Bumbo

So my little stinker man is trying to break out of the bumbo chair... I had him in the bumbo on the couch while I was folding the laundry and he kept straightening his body and pushing back, and he can almost pop himself out of the chair! He hasn't gotten out yet, but he is so close... so now I don't want to leave him in the chair unless I am right there to catch him if he finally manages to launch himself out of it! So is it just deceiving that he is going to pop out but there is really no way that he can.. or is he just a stinker that refuses to be confined by a chair?
I think this face is just too funny!!

5 comments:

jodes said...

Love the last look! heehee...

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

And you say my picture looked like he was pooping?! Send me the one of the boys laughing!

Unknown said...

that's funny..maybe you should put him on the floor?

Anonymous said...

Hope got a Bumbo chair not too long ago, too. She tries to jump over the side, so I put it on the floor with a pillow next to it, just in case. I heard they can't get out of them, but.....

Anonymous said...

He looks cute even though he is trying to get out. Emmalee I am sure would be one to get out. I had gates and she would either climb through them or run into them with all her might and brake them. Then now Child locks on the door she can open them I told her to teach her MEME how to do it.