Monday, February 19, 2007

More Work Done


We have a second floor!

Billy standing around... just kidding!

Billy helping me up the ladder... I had a hard time going up the ladder to the second floor, it was kinda surprising. Growing up I used to hang out on the garage roof in the summer, so to be nervous was odd. I think it had to do with the ladder being over the hole to the basement so it was a LONG fall if you fell, that and my shoes had snow on them so I didn't feel very stable. I kept screaming kinda, every time I freaked out I would let it be known!

Building the walls upstairs

The first wall up

Wrapping the wall before it goes up

Getting ready to pick it up

Sweeping/shoveling off the snow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so would not have been able to climb the latter. I am glad you are safe. It is looking nice!!

jodes said...

Looking great Julie!! Who all was out there helping?? I was surprised to read you were afraid of the ladder. We would lay out on the garage every summer. Crazy. Its all good though, you couldn't get Boz up there.