Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting back to 'normal'

Hopefully things will start to calm down over here... My birthday is over and Reygann's birthday is almost over... so hopefully I will be less busy in the days to come. Last night we had Reygann's birthday party at my parents house (we don't have enough room here) It was a fun time, Reygann was so sweet. I hope to post pictures later tonight... (the Superbowl is on... I'll need something to do!!) Deric and Billy worked on the house again yesterday... no pictures though... It was 9 degrees out -18 with wind chill, burrr... I wasn't about to go out if I didn't have to! They didn't work too long Billy was the only other guy that showed up so there wasn't much for the 2 of them to do in the freezing cold that wouldn't be easier to do with 5 guys so they built the front and back walls and removed some of our existing siding and got things ready for next weekend.

No comments: