Friday, February 09, 2007

Kitchen Toy

I have been wanting to get the girls a kitchen toy, but they are so expensive.. I have been looking for almost a year now with no luck. I mentioned to Deric that I wanted to get one for Reyganns birthday and he told me that his boss told him a couple days ago that he had a kitchen and asked if he wanted it... and Deric told him no! I was so excited and told him to tell his boss he changed his mind before his boss gave it to someone else... so Deric picked it up and it was a hit! The girls played with it all evening making us dinner and cake and such... now I just need to get more food and pots and pans... it's a good think Kylie's birthday is coming up!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute Kitchen and free wow. Emmalee got one for Christmas and loves it.