Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why, why, why

Why do they have to make cereal so small? Seriously why can't they be fist sized pieces instead of these teeny-tiny pieces you can hardly see? Why do you ask... because the girls were eating breakfast while I was showering, and apparently they were done so Kylie 'helped' Reygann out of her chair, and somehow in the process the rice crispy's exploded all over the kitchen. Of course I am in the shower and Kylie is asking me something about the vacuum, and I just know what is waiting for me when I get out (we seem to have this problem with Cheerios too), sure enough Reygann is sitting ON the table (not AT) and it seems like everything is covered! Sorry I didn't take any pictures.. I couldn't get to the camera without smashing most of them, and I was more concerned about keeping my towel in place.. maybe next time I'll get the picture! So I really think we need to start a campaign to get rid of the tiny cereal pieces and have them only make large size ones! Anybody with me?

2 comments:

Hummel Family said...

I am right there with ya, sista! We alwaya seem to have trouble with fruity pebbles...which is worse? Fruit pebbles or Rice Krispies?

I love how you described it all though, especially the towel part. :)

Holly said...

I'm with ya!