Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Why, why, why, ...again

I am starting to wonder if I will ever again be able to take a shower without something happening! Lucky for me this time I was almost done and I hear Reygann let out a scream, as awful as it is my first thought is what did Kylie do to her now! But to my surprise Kylie runs halfway to the bathroom says something about Reygann being stuck and ran back to Reygann, so I really have no clue what is going on.. so out I jump (again) grab a towel and the camera and run to their room, and this is what I find...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the time I got there Reygann wasn't crying anymore... she was just laying there still, not moving an inch. I guess the poor girl gave in to her situation! Kylie lifted up the dustruffle and Reygann let out a 'hey get me out of here' cry, and got herself unstuck (otherwise I would have tried for a better picture!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor little girl was stunned for a bit and just stood there and let me hold her, her little cheek was red for a while... but no real damage was done. I think next time before I shower I should get the girls dressed and fix their hair.. it always seems like something happens and they have terrible bed head in the pictures!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: