Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Special Day

MaMoo and Papoo called and asked if they could take the girls for the day. We didn't have any problem with that, I think we were just as excited to get the afternoon off as they were to go! They started things out just right with Mac and Cheese.. one of their favorites!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reygann was loving it so much she just couldn't use the spoon (it was taking too long) so she held it and used her other hand instead!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kylie brought her baby doll with and the three of them took a quick 'nap' on the lounge chair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom told me later that Reygann kept sniffing their flowers... but she would pull the flower off and sniff it and then get another one! Oops!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After lunch they went for a boat ride on 'Papoo's Lake', both girls love going on the boat and Kylie is always asking me where Papoo's Lake is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is a park on the lake where you can beach the boat and play at the park or in the sand, Reygann loved the sand and kept eating cupfulls of it at a time!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After playing in the sand for a bit Kylie moved on to the swings.. I think that is her new favorite thing to do. I had been teaching her how to pump her legs to keep swinging, but she was having more fun trying to kick Papoo instead!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the time they brought the kids back there was just enough time to wash the day off of them and tuck two tired girls into bed for the night!

3 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Welcome to the Big World of Blogging! I am so happy you joined. Your daughters are getting so big! I just can't get over it. I am anxious for the 3rd baby!

I will email you the code for the links to the sidebar!

Love ya

Holly said...

How fun! I just started one, too. But there's really nothing there to see yet! :) I agree, it's going to be so much easier to keep everyone updated.

jodes said...

I'm always amazed at how blue Reygann's eyes are. You have some adorable girls. I have a picture i need to show you. Its a pic i took in Holland yesterday of a little Dutch doll, it looks EXACTLY like Kylie.