Thursday, September 14, 2006

1 week left!


Ok, so I knew I was big.. but it isn't till you take a picture and you look at it that you are like 'Oh my gosh, I'm huge!' I guess that happens when you have one week left.. but my oh my! It's no wonder I don't have any clothes.. I am blowing out of all of them! (And I'm not about to buy more with only 1 week to go.) We are still looking at the 22nd, IF I make it that far! We are this close so Deric and I really hope we do... isn't that odd most pregnant gals are like 'Get this over NOW!' and here we are trying to hang on one more week! Don't get me wrong a few weeks ago I wanted to be done.. the heat and all that was getting to me, but now that he is dropping and it is cooler out I am feeling much better. So wish us luck that we can make it! (And that I'll have clothes that fit until then!!)

1 comment:

Hummel Family said...

Julie: what a beauty! I am still shocked that my babies came so soon! I was hoping you'd beat me to the chase! Its kind of funny, but I already have "his" gift wrapped and ready to send to you, because I figured you'd have him while I was still in the hospital! and I thought Burke would have to send it for me. Now it looks like I will be going home tomorrow (saturday).

I am praying all goes well.

Love ya
JoEllen