Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Little Mommy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kylie is turing into such a little Mommy. I don't think we go anywhere without her baby, blanket, and a bottle!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is always asking me how we hold our baby brother, so I think she is getting some practice in ahead of time. We didn't have a bed for our baby so mommy made her one out of a shoe box!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got the girls a little nursery play set the other day and I can't wait to see them with it... we're going to give it to them after we have the baby. I was planning on getting them something like that for Christmas but for $6 who can pass it up! Reygann really likes her baby too, and usually if Kylie has hers, Reygann has hers also. Reygann even shares her special blankie with the baby!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kylie took these pictures of some of the babies and elmo sleeping on the floor. I thought it was so funny because it reminded me of when I took pictures of my Great Grandpa's garden... I took a whole roll of film and the garden was pretty small, I would take a picture, take a step over, take another picture, take a step over... and so on!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Woah, Julie!! Good to "see" you! So, if I've got this right from what I've gathered from reading here, you are going to have a baby TOMORROW!?!?? That is so cool! I didnt even know you were pregnant! Kylie is SO big, and I wouldnt even have known Reygann ~ I think I only saw her once, right after she was born. She is a couple months younger than Dominique, right? When was she born? Jan or Feb, right? Or am I way off?? How old is Kylie now? They are SO cute! And they look so different from each other! Wow, it is good to be in touch again ~ I was telling Joan that I would love to have another "coffee break" sometime soon ~ once you are recovered from childbirth, maybe. Course, if I remember right from last time, that didnt take long, right? hehe. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and I'll be looking forward to hearing and seeing pics!
love,
friz