Thursday, September 14, 2006

1 week left! Update...

Ok so here is the story... I went to the Dr's today and everything is great (of course), but I found out that we had our wires crossed and when we talked about coming in on the 21st to be induced I thought she meant in the evening like we did with both girls, but she meant in the morning!! So unless I have a longer labor than I did with both girls put together we aren't going to get the 22nd afterall. That is ok it isn't like it is something you really can control, we were just hoping... Anyways I found out that my doula can't make it on the 21st at all!! OH NO!! What are we going to do? So now we are prayin that we go earlier than the 21st so our doula can make it, but that it will also be on a day that my Dr is on call! I don't know who I want there more.. I just love Jamie (doula) and she was there for both girls.. but so was doc (even though she didn't make it in time for Reygann really!!) I have met the other doc that I might get and she is also very nice, but I just don't have a connection with her.. but I won't deal with her for long at all and Jamie never left my side so maybe Jamie would be the better one to have.. Arugghhh, either way it isn't up to me.. I just hope it works out for us, I'll keep you updated!

No comments: