Saturday, July 26, 2008

VBS

I can't believe it has been a week since VBS ended! This week has FLOWN! Poor Reygann was a year too young, again. I am starting to think they change the starting age every year! This is Reygann being goofy pretending to pout when I told her Kylie was going to VBS and she had to stay with me.





She is starting to lose it here

So she turned away so I wouldn't see her smile

She looks so different in these next two, and I can't figure out why

A little tickle makes everything better!

At the end of VBS the kids sing at the church service. Well we have 3, 1 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I knew they wanted kids to come to the Saturday one so we decided to go. There were kids there but nothing like the amount of kids that sang on Sunday! (I took the pictures on Sat). Then we went to Sunday School on Sunday morning. I realized that we had been to church 8 days in a row! Pastor Steve told the kids 3 stories before they sang their songs, and after being there for all three services Kylie asked me why he always tells just the same story!





No comments: