Saturday, July 19, 2008

Temper, Temper!

Lately Brody has entered into this stinker phase. The good boy phase is still more dominate, but the stinker is there too! Anyways, he has been throwing temper tantrums at home whenever he thinks something isn't right. I caught him in the middle of one...



Here he is after he threw himself on the floor (and I mean threw, he almost jumps up first then free falls to the floor!) He is covering his head so he can't see me.



Then he threw his hat off


When I got closer he grabbed his head tighter and shouted NOO at me. I know he is being naughty (and I don't let him get away with it) but it was hard not to laugh at him!



Then 2 seconds later he was done, and he was sliding himself around the kitchen on his belly like nothing had happened!



It is crazy how fast he could flip the crabby switch!



After dragging himself around for a bit be grabbed his new trucks... Gotta love the dollar section at Target!!



I guess the wall needed a little fixin' or something'


After a little driving he was done and he gave it a kiss... I thought he was being sweet...



...but I guess he was just saying goodbye to it because he chucked it right after the kiss!



After all that he wanted some ice. Brody LOVES ice. He eats it ALL day long. Sometimes I give him a little cup and he sits down and eats his ice out of it. The bad thing is he realized if he holds on to the freezer door handle and leans back really far the door will open!



He is asking me PEEASE!! I love how he puts his knuckles together whenever he says please!




No comments: