Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Baby Brothers

I'm a big sister! Meet my baby brothers... The kids really loved them!

Brody needed a little help with learning how to treat the kittys. He was very nice and petted them very sofly, but then he took one out of the box by it's leg, yes, it's leg! I had my camera in hand and couldn't decide what to do, help the kitty, or take a picture I went back and fourth and ended up not doing either!
I am pretty sure this kitty is hiding from Brody!







Brody was petting him really nice, then he wanted to give him a kiss and grabbed him by his neck to lift him up! Oops!!



I found you kitty!!


He is trying to nap with the kitty here...




and here he is walking around with Mom's shoes calling her (she was at work).







2 comments:

jodes said...

Its about time they gave us the brothers we've been asking for! Kitty and Kitty are so handsome. Original names, right? LOL! Gotta love dad. Speaking of which i absolutely ADORE the pic of dad with Reygann and Brody!!!!! love it, love it, love it. i really like Reygann's hair too.

Unknown said...

LOVE the background! where did you get it?