Thursday, January 31, 2008

This will take you back

Does anyone remember some of these?

Joan and Amanda getting high on Tide (it was Tide, right?) in the laundry room at camp? I remember finding a swimsuit behind the washer and fighting over who got to keep it.


Adam and Kevin wearing garbage bag togas (remember adam is holding?)


Some of the guys from the 'other' youth group


How 'bout this one Michelle? We thought we were hot stuff taking these glamor shots of ourselves!


Awww, Manda and Doug!


Look at you hot stuff!


Marlana and Dave

And Joan and Amanda once again sniffing something! Who did these belong to anyways?

Michelle and I at my birthday party... man do I wish you could see my outfit behind the sweatshirt!! (this is also a picture of the reason why I have bangs, ewww). Then Chris and Jeremy

And I think this last one almost looks like Michelle and Kaden

Amanda and I taking a break from the dining hall


And me, dad is taking my picture so I could see how dumb my hair looks. We took pictures in both directions like a mug shot, and I actually loved the one of me facing forward (I can't find it though...) I must say it was very well crafted hair, it may look dumb (but it was the style!) but it was a very well done dumb hair doo!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! WOW!!! What really takes me back is remembering all the birthday parties celbrated on this day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow..28 and so beautiful...and a mother of 3! Crazy! Thanks for always being such a great friend! Love you!

jodes said...

What a great post! The last picture of joanie and Amanda was taken in my bedroom. I think they burying their faces in pajamas that smelled like Aaron!! Is that right joanie?

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I don't remember who they smelled like, I just remember it smelling like really nice guy cologne. I never had a thing for aaron, so I don't think it was him. Crazy pics!

. said...

I knew they had to smell like some guy, but who's the guy? What guy do we know would actually wear 2 piece bugs bunny pjs?!

Anonymous said...

What camp had a laundry room??

I think Adam was holding a balloon.

Unknown said...

ok....seriously can we not put up pics with me with braces please? and how the heck did you get those other two of me?

. said...

I found them in the barn recently, you must have given them to me at some point. I have no idea how I got them, but I kinda do remember about when they were taken..