Thursday, January 03, 2008

A busy day for a busy boy

I've been really busy over here with the house, holidays, and all so of course I am still behind on my updating... so my posts are going to be all over the place, the old house, the new house... I'm sure you can figure it out.

Brody was playing in the girls room and I could hear him making noises, they weren't unhappy noises but it didn't sound like he was playing either so I checked in on him and I found him with his leg stuck in the bunk bed!



He was very happy that I set him free and he went on his way. He REALLY wanted to get up on Reygann's bed. It took a few tries but he finally made it!





I bit later Deric went into our room and informed me that Brody was in Reyganns drawer, I was like 'oh great' (he is always getting in there throwing all the clothes out) and Deric was like 'No no, Brody is IN the drawers...'



What a stinker! He couldn't get out and was at our mercy (he has his leg in front of him trying to get out but he couldn't maneuver with it out there).

No comments: