Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas Morning

It was so great to be in the new side of the house on Christmas morning! You can't even imagine how great it was! Granted I was up till after 2am trying to get things in order. Anyways, I got everything in a decent place and it seemed like home again. After very little sleep for me we were up again, I showered and got ready and then we woke the kids up, I can't believe we had to wake them up! We would have let them sleep but the Wilson's were coming over at 10 so we had to get things moving along.
This picture is funny, Kylie looks like she is still asleep, Reygann was grumpy and Brody was his normal chipper self! Most of their presents this year were things for their rooms, I wanted to get these things anyways so I figured why not! They each got a step for their rooms and the girls got toy boxes, and Brody got a shelve (I'm still looking for a natural color toy box for Brody's room).
Kylie got bubble bath and was so excited that it was a Barbie bubble bath. I don't even know if she knows what/who Barbie is, but either way she was super excited about it!
Brody got this bear bank that is part of his bedding collection, he was so cute loving up on the bear.
He was constantly hugging it
and loving it
and being silly with it
The girls both got dress up shoes
This is the little people parking garage thing, he wasn't interested in opening it so Daddy tore the paper a bit and pushed the toy so it made noise. That got his interest and he squatted there playing with the toy over and over again through the paper.
Opening their bedding

Kylie got a new sparkly purse

And Reygann got a furry white one

There's Brody with the bear bank again

Another huge hit for Brody was the John Deere phone and key set. Now he has his very own manly phone, he is always playing with the girls pink phone. Too bad we lost these almost right away! Granted we later found the phone in the heat duct (we didn't have covers for the vents yet), but even though I looked everywhere I still have not come across his keys.


Look at us, we are all eating at the same table at the same time!! We haven't done this at home in over 2 years! (Our kitchen was too small and we didn't have a table that would fit in there and fit us.) So it was perfect to have our first meal together in the new house and at our new table to be Christmas morning breakfast. We had cinnamon rolls and Kylie was uber excited about that, she loves them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting eating breakfest together. The kids are so cute. I love the first picture. And Brody loving his bear.

Michelle said...

Yay for Chirstmas in January! I love that your still posting Christmas pictures makes me feel like I can still enjoy the holidays! :) I'm so glad you all are in your new house!

b.e.c. said...

how great to be in the new 'house' for christmas. I'm thrilled for you. and i SO know how you feel! Congrats! It was worth the wait, wasn't it?