Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trying Something New

Brody doesn't hold still for a minute so changing his diaper is a pain in the butt! It has got to be a great workout diving after him and pinning him down, I swear I break a sweat at every diaper change!! So Daddy has been trying to come up with a solution to this problem...

Here he is pinning Brody's arms down with his legs...







...and this time he stuffed Brody's head between the cushions to hold him still...




...anyone else have any suggestions? :0)

4 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

How cruel to stick his head between the cushions!

Brooke said...

Have you tried giving him a toy while you change him? We give Hope a little play phone and it distracts her enough for a few minutes so we can get it done. And we learned not do it on the floor, because she would just turn over and crawl away. It works for us, but I know not all babies respond the same.

Hummel Family said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am laughing so hard! Jakobi is hard to change too. Maybe I need to try the cushion trick! ;)Too funny. Did he get mad?

. said...

We've tried the toy trick Brooke, it works for a few seconds then he drops it and tries to go after it... I've even resorted to giving him things he can't have like the remote or my cell phone and no luck! He wasn't thrilled with the cushion smushing, but he took it well!