Sunday, September 09, 2007

House Update

These pictures are from last weekend, I was too busy at the popcorn fest to hang around taking pictures.

These are the trusses in place waiting to get set.

Tim and Billy came over to help and here they are about half way through.


The view from the back yard.


This is now the view out of my bedroom window (it stinks my room and the girls room now have a view of the inside of the garage! Oh well!)



Deric started sheeting the garage the next day but he couldn't do it alone, so I helped him by pushing the plywood up the ladder till he could grab it and pull it the rest of the way up on to the roof. Man, was I glad when Tim showed up to help again!! This weekend Deric finished sheeting the garage walls, and did some more cleaning up of the shingles he ripped off. Oh yeah, I forgot last weekend he also ripped off the shingles he needed to rip off of the existing house and got the ice and water shield on along with the felt so we were water tight for all the rain we were supposed to get (that we didn't end up getting, but better safe than sorry!)

No comments: