Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Baby Blues?

The girls were coloring while Brody was napping and we cleaned up just as he was waking up and I was getting ready to go out and I called Brody over and he came running (which he never does!) and this is what I saw! Needless to say I didn't leave the house right away, there was a smurf to clean up after! I guess we missed one blue crayon! (Funny thing is Reygann ate a blue crayon when she was about this age.) Needless to say when you chew on a washable crayon it makes a huge mess! The non-washable kind doesn't quite make a mess like this... so I guess it's a toss up which you'd rather have!







6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oops! What a mess! Maybe you should keep a closer eye on blue crayons in your house. That's funny that two of them ate a blue crayon.
Is he walking? I noticed you said he came "running" over?

jodes said...

what a little monster! heeheee. I already passed this one around the office. Now his lips match his eyes.

Anonymous said...

OOPS! You are so patient.

. said...

No he is not walking on his own yet, but man can he cruise on stuff! I keep meaning to get out the walking toy... maybe I'll remember tonight. When I said running I meant more like he came really really fast... usually he will come when you call him, but he takes his sweet time.. he was just so proud to show off that he came flying!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

I wondered when you were going to post these!

Michelle said...

I kinda like it...the blue matches his eyes!