Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tomato's

We finally got our first red tomatoes last week! I think it was Kylie's first day of school so Reygann got to pick them since Kylie wasn't around (Kylie got to pick some more a few days later). They were so stinkin yummy! I ate one whole one as is (well with salt of course!) I had to keep myself from eating the rest of them right then too!

Reygann had a slice of the one I was eating, she said it was delicious and so yummy, but her face wasn't so sure about that! Reygann is not known for her love of tomatoes (unlike Kylie), a few of the pictures you would have thought she was eating a lemon!



2 comments:

jodes said...

They look great Julie!! Apparently Reygann doesn't take after her Aunt Jody. Though it sounds like Kylie does!

Its so Reygann to say they taste wonderful but to have that look of "yah, its not so good" on her face!

Michelle said...

When do you find time to garden! You're amazing!