Wednesday, September 19, 2007

School Picture Day

Ok so these aren't the best pictures but it is kinda fun to get a look at her in school while I'm not there. Today is picture day and her class was walking to get their pictures taken and I guess Lisa was on a break and saw her and snapped a few pictures of her and sent them to me.



Posing for the camera (with an odd look on her face!)

Now that's a better look! I don't know when I'll get the pictures back, but I'll be sure to post them when I get them.

4 comments:

jodes said...

Cute outfit. Be cuter without those silly shoes. Is Kylie short for her age?? Love the one of her posing. Its really her.

. said...

Those silly shoes are her inside school shoes. Since the school building is just a few months old they change their shoes when they get there to keep it cleaner/nicer. Those were comfy and easy to get on and off... but she wore different/cuter shoes to school that day.

jodes said...

I was just teasing. :o)

Brooke said...

How fun!