Monday, September 17, 2007

More Froggies!

Frankie is still occasionally bringing me presents here is the latest, a frog...

...and a birdie too! I opened the basement door for Frankie to come up and I heard all this noise and thrashing and Frankie ran back downstairs. I saw feathers on the floor and was like oh the poor birdie! Deric stopped in at some point (he was driving between jobs) and I had him go to the basement to get rid of the dead bird and to our surprise he was flying around down there! So we spent the next forever running around the basement holding Rubbermaid lids and cardboard trying to catch it! We finally realized that it would be easier to shoo out the window than it would be to catch and that is what we did, it took a few tries but we did it!

5 comments:

jodes said...

I can just picture you and Deric down there with lids and rubbermaids running around. What a hilarious thought! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am with Jody.

. said...

...and the drywall guys were in the addition and the wall was open, I just was hope they weren't up there watching and laughing at us!

Unknown said...

wow that's crazy! keep your cat inside! lol

b.e.c. said...

i know the frog deal... our cats outside love to catch frogs out of the pond and then eat their back legs (yum, frog legs!) but the problem arises that they leave the REST of the frog lay RIGHT outside the front door. callie is NOT a fan of this.