Sunday, July 01, 2007

Still Busy

Yet another busy day... The girls were napping and I was trying to wash dishes but Brody kept getting into stuff (all these pictures were taken in a 45 minute time period).

I caught him playing in the closet...


So I gave him his ball so he wouldn't tear through the closet


It was cute watching him chase after it. He was playing so well with it I went back to the dishes...

I looked over my shoulder into the family room and caught Brody up here! Doesn't he look so proud!

Trying to figure out how to get down

He figured it out... good boy!

Oops! I think he needs a bit more practice, poor little guy had quite a face plant!

Looks like he's doing better now!

Going OVER his toy, I guess that's easier than going around it.

Eww!! I guess we need to make sure we keep the toilet closed!

Looking out the door...

knocking the fan over...
...and then playing with it
Climbing up the boxes
He's so proud!

After a few minutes he was getting concerned about how he was going to get down...
after a few attempts he finally got his hand to the floor...
and his legs soon followed.

Clapping his hands for himself, he's so proud! I'm glad I stuck it out and waited for him to figure out how to get down.

Hanging out in the girls room (they woke up, so much for the dishes!)

Waving...
...at the handsome baby in the mirror
I don't even know how he got himself stuck in here!
I hope daddy comes home soon, I'm never going to get anything done around here if I keep having to chase Brody around!!

1 comment:

jodes said...

That was absolutely hilarious!! I don't know how you keep up with the little guy. He looks a little older each time I see him.