Sunday, July 22, 2007

What am I thinking!!

I'm making Brody's birthday invitations and it is a big undertaking! I have two images on the front and they are both made up of many pieces... the front has 11 parts to draw and cut out (most of them are done, but I have 3 pieces to go still).


And this spaceship is going to be on the inside (this one has 11 pieces too), and I haven't even gotten to the part that has all the info yet! (I am pretty sure that is going to plain!) Shew! If you add up all the parts it is a LOT to do! My hand hurts from all the cutting!! I'm glad I started early!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That sounds like a TON of work! When I started reading it, I was like, "Wow! She's thinking about his birthday already!" Then I kept reading...

Michelle said...

Yeah...Caleb's birthday is like two weeks away and I'm not even doing invitations! :) Just calling people ...well family and one other friend...I did buy party things though! You go girl...I'm sure they'll look awesome.