Tuesday, July 31, 2007

School Stuff

One day after VBS Mom watched the kids and Kylie and I had a special day out to buy her school supplies. She is so excited about going... but I'm wondering how it is going to go since she cried every day of VBS! She will be going for two fulls days, so we bought her a lunch bag... she is showing it off in the pictures below. (I think it's cute that she carries it over her shoulder like a purse) In the last two pictures she is showing off her backpack. It is full of her supplies but you can't tell because it is zipped because she keeps carrying it around! It is hard to believe that she is old enough to be going to school! And it is hard to believe that it is less than a month away!

2 comments:

jodes said...

Our little Kylie is growing up. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. :o(

Anonymous said...

She is adorable with all her stuff. I hope that it goes well for you.