Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sick Baby

My poor Reygann is sick today. She woke up and was very cranky not wanting Brody to touch her or her stuff more than usual and just having meltdowns about everything. Kylie wanted to play dressups so we pulled them out and they got dressed up, but Reygann didn't do much, I took care of some stuff and came back and she was just a puddle on the floor!

I swear she didn't move a muscle for an hour! She felt hot so I took her temperature and it was 102.4,

I gave her some medicine and tried to make her comfortable, but all she wanted to do was be a little blob right there on the floor.


After a little power nap (and after the medicine kicked in) she perked up a little, but still didn't do much. After a few crackers for lunch she went down for her nap and was really woozy when she woke up and felt very hot still, I took her temperature again and this time she was 104.6! She was crying and said she was sick and needed medicine! So I gave her some and a popsicle.

That seemed to do her some good, by this time daddy was home so he sat on the floor while she ate her popsicle and rubbed her tummy. A few more crackers and another popsicle and it was bed time, hopefully she will be down for the whole night and feel mounds better in the morning. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I hope she feels better.

jodes said...

Poor little girl! That's a pretty high temp! She doing better today?? i loved that dressed up little blob.

Michelle said...

She's still so beautiful!

Brooke said...

Poor thing! Hope she's doing better!