Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Huh?


I woke up last week and saw this one the floor.... can you tell what it is?










It's a Frog! That's a odd thing to find to find in the kitchen first thing in the morning... I was Very curious how it got there (we are 4-5 stairs up off the ground). I put him outside and didn't think much about it again until he was in the kitchen again the next morning! So I threw him out again! I'm kinda curious what's going on, but I had to leave. So we left and saw froggie outside and saw Frankie with him, humm... when we came back there was froggie in the house again... and Frankie! Frankie can get in and out of the basement since the garage floor isn't poured yet, so he was the one catching the froggie and bringing him in the house! What a stinker! Anyone want a cat?

3 comments:

jodes said...

that's really funny!

Brooke said...

That's hilarious! He made a friend.

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Mom had a frog in her house once and nearly peed her pants and had to call Keyanna over to get it out of the house for her. It was great fun.