Sunday, July 29, 2007

VBS

Kylie was old enough to go to Vacation Bible School for the first time, I was really torn if I was going to take her or not, but I saw that Caislyn had a really good time when she went and my only reasons why I wasn't going to take her was because it was a pain to do. I figured that it wasn't a good enough reason so she went. She was really excited about going but ended up crying EVERY time I dropped her off! I would have to drag her in the room, it was not fun. At the end of every day she said she had a good time and wanted to go back, but the next day the same thing happened! By Friday I don't think there was any crying, but she did dig in her feet and I had to pull her into the room. Here are some pictures of her singing at the closing program, and then more from singing in Church this morning.

She's in the front row in the pink shirt

She did a great job singing and doing the motions

Some of the kids in VBS (I couldn't get them all in the picture)

The kids raised over $3000 for our missionaries! Wow!



Here are most of the kids that showed up to sing this morning (Kylie is in the front row just above the right column on the pulpit)

She did a great job again...

Ms Eva leading the songs

...I think she needs a new shirt... it fits well, unless you are putting your arms in the air!

The girl next to her is a friend

The kids were jumping during one of the songs and she lost her shoe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cute.