Friday, June 29, 2007

Still Very Busy...

Like I said before Brody is now a crazy man and is always on the go! Here he is going through my pool bag...



...then the kitty caught his eye...






...then to take a quick nap...








...morning!





I heard him fussing but didn't see him right away...
it turns out he was stuck behind the bedroom door!
a quick snack to recharge Brody's batteries



here he goes again (I love the little booty sticking out!)


Yep, he's under there!

he was sitting on the baby and draging it around when he crawled...

he finally figured out how to leave the baby behind (behind, he-hee)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This entry had me laughing so hard Cody thought I was dying

Hummel Family said...

Oh Julie! Does he just exhaust you? I am not looking forward to littel Jakobi to crawl. He's so close! I can just tell that he is going ot be an active little guy! AHHHH! I'm sure life is more challenging now.

. said...

It IS exhausting!! I hope your ready!! At least the kiddos might crawl at different times so you have a chance to adjust!

I'm glad I entertain you Bethany!! :0)