Monday, July 30, 2007

Not Quite What I Was Thinking!

We took the day bed out of our room and brought back our queen bed... I needed the storage space still so I bought some lifts for the bed and I think they are too big.

Empty Room...

Full Room!

Just in case you couldn't actually tell how HUGE the bed is I had Kylie stand next to it (...actually she was already there and I didn't ask her to move). It is really stinkin high!! I almost can't get in it!! I hope I can get back in after taking care of Brody, sometimes I am so tired I can hardly move, much less climb up into our gigantic bed! I was going to get the girls each a step for their beds in their new room but maybe I should get it now and I can use it! But as a bonus instead of getting an under the bed boxes to fit I can fit regular size boxes!!

2 comments:

jodes said...

I'd feel like a princess on such a tall bed!

Anonymous said...

My bed is about the same height I have the bed raisers as well. It is really not that bad once you are used to it.