Friday, July 20, 2007

Kitchen Time

The other day all three kids were playing together and they were all getting along! It was nice to see Brody starting to really play with them.

Kylie was baking a cake (with some very interesting ingredients!)

Brody was making chicken

And Reygann was running the store where they were buying stuff.

I think they are re-enacting Hansel and Gretel here... seriously though what is she doing in there?? Oops, that's actually the dishwasher... I guess they are making some creative changes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange question but seriously where did you get that pillow case? I love it!! My Mom had one just like it while camping and I was telling how much I love it and she laughed and said she had it from when she was first married! I so want to get a set.

. said...

It's by sonoma I think it is called sunfield floral. I got them from my Aunt and she got them in 2005. I found mine on ebay. I'll check the name when the girls wake up just to be sure.