Friday, August 08, 2008

Trip To Perry Farm

Last week Joan and I took the kids up to Perry Farm, it was out second trip there. But this time we had an agenda for going. I won a discontinued toy for Brodys birthday off of Ebay, I thought the lady wasn't going to have a problem meeting me somewhere in the middle, but she did(I guess she lived a bit further than I thought)! Anyways after trying to find someone that was going to go that way with no luck I realized that I was going to be taking the trek up there. I decided if I was going to be up there I was going to make the most of it and do something fun. I invited Joan and kids to come too and we were on our way. After a picnic lunch outside the lady showed up with the toy, we crammed it in the car and headed inside. I decided to let Brody out of the stroller and get a chance to play too, he is pretty good but wanted to do his own thing a few times.

This was in the water room, they provided these capes to try and keep the kids clothes dry, Brody's was huge on him so he did get a little wet.








Haven getting ready for the dentist to check her teeth.
Dr Harrison checks her x-rays and Brody tries to move the tooth shaped chair to get a better view of the x-rays.
Assistant Reygann checks out Haven't teeth
Haven brushing Reyganns teeth

And checking out Kylie's
Pilot Kylie
Brody in the 'tot area' which is basically smushy blocks in the hallway divided by a little wall.
Look two Brodys! A chubby one and a skinny one!
Firefighter Reygann
We had our fill of fun and packed in the car to head home. And I mean PACKED in the car! The toy didn't fit as well as we thought and it was quite the squished ride home. Well not for me, cause I was driving, but I did offer to let preggers drive instead. Her knees are smashed up against the dash!
My three sat in the middle row and Kylie and Reygann had to have their feet up on the toy the whole way home. They didn't seem to mind but they did fight over who got to play with it! Harrison and Haven lucked out getting to sit in the way WAY back.
Brody fell asleep in the car and woke up before we got home and was raring to go so we stopped at Target for a few things we needed. While we were there Brody was being a goofball, he emptied the diapers out of my ziploc and but it on his head like a hat. He then kept shouting HAT, HAAATT at the people that worked there. The girls by us thought it was really funny.



Once he actually pulled the bag over his face mommy too the fun bag away. Besides you don't get much shopping done standing in the aisle taking pictures!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You all are always having so much fun! Joan is looking great! So what toy did you get for Brody?