Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kylie's School Open House

Kylie and her Kindergarten teacher
The theme of the year is racing! One thing they are doing is having a 'driver of the week' which showcases 1 student a week. Bad thing is I need to make a poster board like this for Kylie (I'll be asking for suggestions on what to do at a later date!)
The teacher handed out little bags with meaningful little treats inside along with a checkered flag.
I don't know how I didn't see this when I first came in the room!! It is too funny!
She found her locker!
Kylie has the last locker this year, or the first, I guess it depends on how you look at it...
After the open house and meeting her teacher we took her to DQ!
Kylie and daddy were racing to see who could finish first. Kylie was doing a great job keeping up with him, and she was showing daddy that her mouth was big as his!
Aww, my big girl! *sniff*

She gave herself a ice cream headache! Gotta hate that! Now she is showing daddy how cold her lips are. Oh yeah, the best part... when we were getting in the car Kylie's new teacher pulled up and remembered us and said hi and talked to us for a minute telling Kylie that she couldn't wait till Wednesday! Seriously that is amazing, she met us for a few minutes along with 20+ other families! She is very sweet, and we are very excited about tomorrow!!!


3 comments:

jodes said...

Who are you kidding!? You'll have no trouble coming up with ideas for your board - I already have a bunch of ideas and she's not even my kid. She's growing up so fast.

. said...

Really!? I'm drawing a blank so far!! Watcha got?

jodes said...

I'll email you.