Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Rejected Pictures!

Monday while we were waiting for daddy to come home from work we sat out in the yard playing and running around. I took my camera with and thought I would snap some pictures while we were waiting. They were all being goofy, they kept running laps around the yard, then lay down and take a quick nap! Kylie and Reygann were doing somersaults non-stop! I think they made up their moves because what they were doing was a combination of a somersault, headstand, back bend, and cartwheel! Whatever it was they were loving it!











Stop by my Photo Blog to see the good ones!

2 comments:

me&em said...

i can't get your page to fully load. so i am leaving a comment on your first post. they are cute pictures even though rejected. thinking of you i will have to look at the unrejected pictures next time i am at mom's.

Devin said...

Man, if these are the rejects, I am going to have to hop on over to the photo blog--the good ones must be GREAT! What kind of camera do you use, and did you get the cool effects from editing afterwards?

We went to Ex. Station on a Tuesday, which is their free day--no admission cost to get in! It was slightly crowded, but honestly I didn't think it was too bad, and the boys had a great time so that made it worth it. We had to drive about an hour and a half to get there....

And I wanted to tell you that I got my bathroom vanity (on major clearance--we bought the last one in stock at our local store) at Lowe's! Good luck in YOUR search!