Monday, August 18, 2008

Reyganns Skeeter Bite

My sweet Reygann got bit by a mosquito right by her eye Friday night. We didn't notice it till She woke up Sunday morning looking like this!! We took pictures with the whole Wilson family the day before and her eye was swollen there, I am just glad it wasn't that bad then!!



WHOA!


This isn't the first time one of my kids eyes has swollen from a bug bite, but it look so bad every time!! These pictures were taken later in the evening after some drugs. It's a little better, but still pretty bad looking.



Today her eye is almost normal looking! She kept telling me she didn't want the bad eye to get smaller, I would ask why but she just said she didn't. Finally one time she said she didn't want her whole body get smaller! I assured her that her whole body wasn't going to get smaller, just her big puffy eye!

4 comments:

jodes said...

wow! that's crazy. Now my eyes are all watery.

. said...

I know! I couldn't hardly look at her!

Devin said...

Poor baby! That is awful!

Holly said...

Alicia had the same thing happen to her, except she had a couple on the other cheek. She looked like she'd been beaten! Poor babies!