Sunday, August 03, 2008

My lil' homey


I got these wife beater tanks at a garage sale, I wasn't going to get them, but I was getting so much other stuff that they threw them in (along with a few other items, seriously I bought everything they had for 2-3T! It was a steal!) Anyways, he's been wearing them around the house and when I put them on with these baggy shorts and he added the hat I thought he looked like a little homey!
Tough homey or not, he still has a soft spot for his (Reygann's) baby! He sat on the step sing Baak-a-baak baby (rock a bye baby) to it while swinging it in his arms! He LOVES babies!


He has the *greatest* giggles!!

(this is part of what I got, this is all I had washed so far)



2 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

afterur comment about the trade deal for th White Sox,that shirt should go to Logan and Nathan!!

Michelle said...

I love your little hommie!!! How cute! It is hard to believe how fast our little baby's are becoming little boys! I also love the naked pool pictures! How fun is that! Aren't kids just the greatest! Also good job garage saling! You do great every year!