Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I'm watching TV...

...and I'm watching America's Got Talent (because there is nothing else better on) and Neil E Some-thing-a-rather came on and sang and he was amazing! He is an insurance salesman who sings opera and is VERY good at it! He was so emotional about the whole thing it had my eyes getting all wet! He reminded me all Paul Potts (?) the guy that won Brittan's Got Talent. I don't know if this is a good video because I have dial-up and can't watch it so you'll have to let me know. I think I could like his cd if it sounded like this song! Make fun of me if you want, but it puts me in a good mood! I think it has to do with the crowd going wild for him and how shy he was... This is Paul Potts audition for BGT I hope this works, it was too hard to embed it with dial-up

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about this kid... he is very good too! Poor kid was picked on for singing...

I didn't see a video of Neil yet, (the show DID just end...) I'll see if I can come up with one later.


*It's later**

I found one!! Here you go! (I think this is the first time I have ever seen Jerry Springer and didn't think what a idiot he was.)

2 comments:

jodes said...

You probably heard of Andrew b/c i had his song on my blog a few weeks back - kids is amazing. I listened to it again and got all teary eyed again. And Paul.... awww.. he's AWESOME! So shy and so unsure of himself though. I hope he does well. Neil E was also fabulous. I didn't know you liked opera Julie - that's cool! Thanks for sharing those songs!

Marlana said...

Wow... all three of those were amazing. I don't think you're a dork at all. Every time I hear that tune, I get goose bumps and tears in my eyes.

That kid is wonderful, but I do wonder what will happen to him when he hits puberty. Will he still have a good voice, just in a lower range? I dunno.