Tuesday, June 03, 2008

In true Wilson fashion

...we spent our Sunday evening winding up the kids right before bed! I used up the last of the diapers and replaced them and Brody stole the box and had fun playing in it. Kylie grabbed it and gave him a ride and Daddy got an idea...
Photobucket
Diaper Box Luge!
Photobucket
He LOVED it!!
Photobucket
I love his hair blowing in the wind!
Photobucket
Of course the girls wanted a turn too!
Photobucket
Yep, she likes it too!
Photobucket
Kylie's turn
Photobucket
You guessed it, she liked it too!
Photobucket
This face is TOO funny!
Photobucket
It was hard to focus when he was flying at me!
Photobucket
Look at his head snap back! Daddy pushed them REALLY fast!
Photobucket
Brody is grabbing at Reygann...
Photobucket
...and is MAD and wants her OUT of his box!




2 comments:

Marlana said...

I want a turn too! It looks so fun!

Michelle said...

Fun times! I love good cheap family fun, that's the best!