Monday, June 16, 2008

Reygann's Turn

It seems like most of my posts are about Brody (or Kylie) so this one is about Reygann!
Photobucket
She was being my helper out in the barn and while we were back there we saw some ducks in the neighbors pond. She was really taken by them and calls them green heads
Photobucket
She was quacking at them... and they quacked back.
Photobucket
She was running back to the house and tripped on the driveway and went flying! My poor baby!
Photobucket
The girls were outside playing when Jordan was over helping Daddy with the house. He gave Reygann this stick to ride. It is her princess horse.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think she is riding off into the sunset here...


2 comments:

jodes said...

she is so stinkin cute!!!

Michelle said...

She is such a sweetie. I love that she brings you flowers! Sweet baby!