Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random Pictures

Photobucket After all the rain we've been having our sump pump has been working overtime... the neighborhood birdies have been enjoying the outlet as their own private birdbath. I have caught a few of them there fighting even, it must be the happening spot!
Photobucket
Brody got his first bloody nose!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Like any good big sister Kylie is taking her little brother for a walk!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think Reygann got the better end of this deal!
Photobucket
Did you see Kylie in here?
Photobucket
Kylie is getting to be a really good helper
Photobucket
She did a good job washing Brody up after lunch.
Photobucket
I never thought to check Brody's pants after breakfast, but after following the cereal trail I noticed that his butt was covered in cereal!
Photobucket
My new (to me at least) vacuum!!! I have been looking on EBay forever! They had tons, but they always went for more than I wanted to pay. But I finally found one that was in my price range! Go ME!


2 comments:

jodes said...

LOLOL!!! Cereal on the bum. how funny. Congrats on your new vac!! Great brand! ;o)

Michelle said...

I always have to check Kaden's pants for food and he's 4! I love all the pictures and good job on the house. you all are amazing!