Friday, June 01, 2007

Cabinets and Countertop


This is the door style we picked out... the first picture is more accurate in color, but the second picture you can see the details better. All I did was turn off the flash, and it is so different. Look at the counter top, it doesn't even look green in the second picture. Strange.

This is the door in the correct color on the counter top I like... the colors are hard to see so I am posting another picture of the counter top below.

Here is a better view of it.

These are my kitchen cabinets on the actual web page. You will have to click saddle under Finishes if you want to see the color we actually picked.

I'm thinking about Toffee Crunch for the wall color in the family room... but I am also thinking about Mississippi Mud (very close color, just a hint of green to it). I think maybe Harvest Brown (with the Mississippi Mud) or Brown Teepee (with the Toffee Crunch) for the foyer and stairs. I have no idea how to find these colors online... ask Joan!

These are my dishes... I would like to find a way to tie in the blue of the dishes to the room. (It is a great room, so all the walls will be the same color) So does anyone have a suggestion on what to do? I don't want to have brown walls and just have my blue dishes sitting there... I want some way to make it look good together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could do just blue accents like vases and such in the room. Rugs maybe. I love the cabinets and counter.